Cactus Classic Invitational
The Arizona Region's only club-run convention center volleyball event, the Cactus Classic is held January 19-21, 2013 in Tucson, Arizona. The three-day tournament provides a great tune-up for the 2013 club season!
Registration is OPEN on Advanced Event Systems for club directors to start registering their teams for the 2013 Cactus Classic Invitational. Register early - Pre-Registration ends December 31, 2012.
Updated: October 1, 2012
2013 Tournament Scoreboard
All tournament schedules and results will be posted on AES.
Updated: October 10, 2012
Registration on Advanced Event Systems
The Cactus Classic Invitational will be using Advanced Event Systems for its registration process. AES is the website of choice for the USA Volleyball Junior National Championships and many other USAV qualifiers.
Getting Started on AES
- Go to Advanced Event Systems to register your team and club.
- Click on Add Club if you are a new user. If you already have a password and username, skip to Step 4. If not, fill out the club information and hit the submit button
- Next, fill out the Club Director information. creating a username and password, making sure to keep your username and password in an safe accessible spot for future uses.
- Enter your username and password and log in.
- Click on Staff, then "Add New Staff." Enter the information, and hit the submit button.
- Click on Players, then "Add New Players." Enter the information, and hit the submit button. Repeat for all players.
- Click on Teams from the list on the left.
- Click on "Add New Teams," enter the information, and submit information.
- Click on your new team, and then on "Add/Update Staff." Click on "Add New Staff" and choose from the pull down list of available names and hit submit. Continue until all team players are added.
- Go back to "Teams," click on the selected team, and then on "Add/Update Team Players." Choose from the pull down list of available names and hit submit. Continue until all team players are added.
- Click on "Enter Events." Hit the "Register" button for the Cactus Classic Invitational.
- Select the division from the pull down list that you wish to enter your team and click on "Register Teams."
- CCJ will send out broadcast emails to inform you or other information and steps as they come available. The checks and registration form can be sent to Club Cactus Volleyball Association, 11664 N. Rain Rock Way, Oro Valley, Arizona 85737.
Registration Mailing Address
Please mail all Cactus Classic registration materials to:
Club Cactus Volleyball Association
11664 North Rain Rock Way
Oro Valley, Arizona 85737
Teams not accepted into the Cactus Classic Invitational: Full Refund
Teams that drop before December 15, 2012: Full Refund
Teams that drop between December 15 and January 5, 2012: Half Refund
Teams that drop after January 5: No Refund